Terms of Service
This website is operated by Foufou’s Teacup Puppies Inc. Store (hereinafter known as “Us” or “We” or “Our” or “Seller”). We offer this website, including tools, services, and information to you on the condition of acceptance of all of our policies, terms, conditions, and all notices stated throughout this Site.
By visiting our Site or purchasing our products, you engage in our “Service” and are bound by these terms and conditions including all additional terms and conditions whose links are placed on this Site. These terms of service apply to all users of our site. Please read the Terms of Service carefully before proceeding in your use of our Site.
All features and tools added to the current store are all subject to the Terms of Service. We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time at our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to check for changes made to these Terms of Service periodically.
Responsibilities of Buyers
- Buyers (hereinafter referred to as “You”) agree that we may delay the shipping of the puppy in any scenario where the puppies might require extra time to develop. We will not accept to cancel the sale if the puppy has been delayed for shipping. Our main priority is to care for the puppy as we strive to satisfy you likewise.
- You agree to provide only correct banking information for all bank wire payment. We are serious about fraud as our bank requires proof of identity for purchases made. The puppy will not be shipped until we have received all required information.
- You agree that all shipping or handling fees for any puppy purchased are your sole responsibility, and this includes any puppy offered under our replacement warranty. We will not pay shipping cost for any reason except when stated.
- You agree that if there is any delay in shipping or cancellation of delivery, we will not cancel or refund payment.
- You agree that we do not guarantee size, weight, or coat color of any puppy purchased. We use the universal weight chart to make our estimated weight based on parentage and age but do not guarantee that your puppy will grow larger than the estimate. Color changes are common among specific breeds and we cannot be held liable for such changes. You agree that no refunds will be given for any of these factors or changes.
- You agree that our guarantees do not cover for illnesses such as luxating patella, hernias, open fontanel, parasites, and low blood sugar. Please review our health guarantee page for more details.
- You agree to our Refund and Exchange Policy and you are aware that no refunds are given for a change of heart decision or cancellations.
- You understand that we do not accede to any form of return of a puppy except that you cannot keep the puppy, all of which will be at your expense. You agree that you will not be given any form of compensation if you chose to return your purchased puppy.
- You agree that we are not under any obligation to keep you abreast on how the puppy is faring by way of photographs or videos before the puppy leaves our care and is shipped.
- Online Store Terms
By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you accede that you are 18 years and above and you have given us your approval to allow any of your dependents to use this site.
You are neither permitted to use any of our products or link to any of the pages on our site for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, under any condition, save, edit, repost, and/or reuse any image, graphic, or video file from this website without first securing permission to do so. All content on this site, including, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and data, is the property of Foufou’s Teacup Puppies Inc. Store. You must not transmit any viruses, code or malware of a destructive nature. Failure to adhere to these Terms will result in an immediate termination of your service. Itemizing the content of these Terms by numbering does not limit the terms in anyway as it is only for convenience purpose.
- Accuracy, Relevance, and Comprehensiveness of Information
We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the information on this site to be complete, current or accurate. Materials on this Site are prepared for information only and, therefore, should not be relied upon entirely for making decisions without consulting more researched and timely sources of information. Any such reliance is at your own risk. This site may contain specific historical information and we reserve the rights to modify contents at any time. You agree to constantly check the Terms of Service page for changes to our site conditions of usage.
- Modification to Products/ Services
Although we have made efforts to display pictures and videos that are reasonably accurate, we cannot guarantee that all displays will be accurate. We reserve the right to limit services or quantities of services to any person or geographic region.
We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any agreement for any service or product made on this site is invalid where prohibited. We do not guarantee that the quality of our services, products, information or purchased products will be error-free or that any of these errors will be corrected.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any service or part of content without notice at any time.
- The Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse, limit, disallow or cancel quantities of orders purchased per person, per household or per orders through any payment platforms or shipping location. In any event that we make a change to your order; we will attempt to notify you by email and/or billing address/ phone number provided at the time of making the order.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate account information for all purchases made on our store. You agree to update all information instantly in the event of any changes made to your account.
- Non-Compulsory/ Third-Party Links and Tools
Certain contents, products, and services offered on our Site may direct you to third party links or websites which are not affiliated with us.
We may make provision of third-party tools which we do not monitor or have any control over or input. Any use of these optional tools is solely at your own risk and discretion. We are not liable to all products, services, transactions, and information on such third-party tools and websites. All concerns, complaints, and inquiries to that respect should be made to those parties.
- User Comments, Testimonials, and Other Submissions
If you make any submissions whether online, by mail, or otherwise, you agree that we may without restriction, edit, copy, publish or distribute solely at our discretion. We may, but have no obligation to monitor, edit, or remove content.
- Personal Information
- Disclaimer of Guarantees; Limitation of Liability
We do not place any guarantees on our service that it will be secure, timely or error-free. You agree that all use or inabilities to use our services are at your own risk. In no event shall Foufou’s Teacup Puppies Inc. Store or its directors, officers, affiliates, agents, employees, licensors, or service provides be held liable for any injury, loss, claim for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, damage, lost revenue, lost savings, lost data, replacement costs or any similar damages whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise arising from the use of any of our services.
You agree to reimburse, defend and hold harmless Foufou’s Teacup Puppies Inc. Store, as well as its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees from any claim or demand made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents linked to this page.
The responsibility of the parties incurred before the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for every purpose/use of these services. These policies remain active unless they are terminated by you or us. You can terminate these Terms of Service by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Service or by terminating all use to our Site.
We may also terminate this agreement if we suspect that you have failed to comply with any of these Terms of Service. We may terminate at any time without notice, but you will be liable for amounts due up to and including the date of termination and we may deny you access to our Services.
- 11.Governing Law
The Terms of Service of this Site and any other agreements shall be overseen in accordance with the laws of Quebec, Canada.
- 12.Illegal Uses
Apart from other prohibitions that have been spelled out in this Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using this site or its contents for:
- Any illegitimate purpose.
- Soliciting to inform others with regards to unlawful acts of any kind.
- Violation of any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- Any sort of intellectual or copyright violation.
- Abusing, harassing, insulting, harming, defaming, slandering, intimidating, or discriminating based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- Submitting false or untruthful information
- Tracking or collecting the personal information of others
- Spamming, phishing, pretext, spider, crawl or scrape for any obscene or immoral purpose
- The purpose of interfering with or circumventing the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to immediately halt your continued use of the Service or any associated website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- 13.Changes to Terms of Service
We reserve the right to change or replace our Terms of Service at any time. It is our responsibility to review our website periodically for changes. Your continual use of or access to our website or the Service following the placement of any modification to these Terms of Service unequivocally indicates your acceptance of the changes.
- 14.Entire Agreement
The failure to enforce these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision to any of these Terms of Service. Any misinterpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party. These Terms of Service and every policy or guideline posted by us on our website in regard to the Service we render supersedes all former existing or occurring agreements, communications and proposals, either written or oral between you and us (including, but not limited to, any previous versions of these Terms of Service).
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR ANY UPDATE.
If you have any questions or concerns, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org